MotoNovo Finance understands that the modern dealership needs capital to fund their stock and occasionally to also finance a range of dealership development projects.
MotoNovo Finance benefits from having the financial strength of the FirstRand Banking Group of South Africa behind them.
For the right dealership and the right project therefore, availability of funds is never a problem.
The cost of this dealer funding is usually calculated as part of a complete package of wholesale and retail facilities.
Our range of dealership funding includes:
'APAK' unit stocking
- Industry leading software driven
- No set up fee
- Upfront payment of anticipated annual commission
- Useful source of dealership cash-flow
Advance of Advances
• Upfront payment of anticipated monthly HP advances
• Replaces deal by deal HP advance pay-outs
- Typically requires debenture type security for limited companies or bricks & mortar type security for sole traders and partnerships
- Payments can be interest only or interest and capital
Please discuss any dealership funding requirements or ideas you may have with your MotoNovo Finance Account Manager so they can prepare a tailored proposal for you.
*All Dealer Funding services are subject to availability. Terms and Conditions apply.