The Self-Serve Revolution
One of our biggest innovations this year has been the production of MotoNovo Self-Serve: a unique licence option for dealers, which allows their customers to self-serve their own finance.
Since the dawn of the digital age, the way customers shop for their next vehicle has changed dramatically.
Customers increasingly expect instant gratification and have little patience for convoluted and complex financial procedures. They want transparent and straightforward experiences that are easily accessible and allow them to remain in control.
In early 2012, MotoNovo Finance recognised the gap between customer expectations and what was readily available to them. In response, we launched a mission to 'lead the industry in adopting a new and sustainable customer and dealer centric model that embraces the power and reach of the digital channel'.
We have unleashed the power of self-serve technology into the dealer showroom to help dealers cater for the new era of digital customers. MotoNovo Self-Serve presents many opportunities for dealers and customers, including facilitating the customer's need to be in control of the finance process, and future-proofing the dealer's business.
How the Self-Serve system works:
1. Customers can find the car they want from the dealer's showroom or website and make an enquiry.
2. Dealers log into Nexus 2 and have the option of sending a proposal via the standard Nexus 2 method, or via Self-Serve, for the customer to propose themselves.
3. Customers can review the quotes and apply through the portal for finance.
4. If accepted, customers are emailed a link to click, read, and sign their contracts.
5. Dealers get a notification via email and can arrange the delivery of the vehicle. The customer then gets to drive away happy.
To find out more about MotoNovo Self-Serve, contact firstname.lastname@example.org